Monday 8 February 2010

Wordplay: Illustrative Typography

BRIEF: A bright, dynamic witty, eye catching, contemporary and conceptual solution to communicate to the audience your personal approach to the communication of the word you have been given. The final form of your outcome will be an A2 poster in landscape format. Adobe illustrator should be used to construct the finished outcome, but other media, mark making techniques and software applications can be used to explore and construct elements that go to make up this final piece of illustrated typography. You will also produce a 'zine' and a photo of a 3d model.

My word: HIP-HOP.

Below is my poster so far...i need to work on giving the letters more detail and i need to consider the background.
I will upload my zine (when i find a scanner)
Below the poster is my 3d representation of the word.



No comments:

Post a Comment